Wednesday morning update:
I just talked to Nate and Joshua will need to stay at the hospital another day. He still required some supplemental oxygen last night while sleeping, as his O2 levels continued to drop to 89-91.
Nate’s aunt is going to take Nathan & Emily today so Nate can go to work and I will be at the hospital all day with Joshua. I am so thankful for her – such a blessing! Thanks, Michelle!
Please keep praying for our little guy. Joshua is as tired of the hospital as we are and has taken to nasty temper tantrums (made worse by the steroids) because we can’t let him play on the yucky hospital room floor. He acts quite normal during the day and I know he just wants to go home as badly as we do.
I was able to get some rest last night and feel a little more human, but I have definitely caught that cold the kids have and feel pretty miserable. I always feel worse as soon as I get to the hospital – something about that stuffy hospital air. Makes me wonder if J’s sats would be better at home with our clean, fresh air!
So basically, Joshua will be at the hospital today, possibly again tonight. Please keep praying. Not sure what more the doctors can do, except we just have to wait…
I am just exhausted, sick, and ready to cry. I want my family back. So thankful that Joshua is doing better though!