Can you tell I’m in the back to school mood lately? I’ve posted Back to School Organizing tips and Back to School Cupcakes. Like most of you, I’ve been on the hunt for new back to school snacks. I knew I had to share some of my favorites with you all. I haven’t tried most of these yet, but I plan to!
Ooh by the way, if you like this post, please do me a favor and Pin It! That helps others see it, plus you can save it for easy access later! Thanks!
These awesome Back to School Snacks are perfect for after-school treats or lunch box goodies. In fact, I may want to keep a few on the side for myself. Here are some of my favorite recipes that I’ve shared on Living Well Mom:
- Soft Pretzels for Kids
- Banana Spice Cookie
- Gluten-Free Apple Oatmeal Muffins
- Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Homemade Cheese Crackers
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Cranberry Granola Squares
- 5-Minute Peanut Butter Snack Balls
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins
Now I have a few more ideas to add to the back to school snack list.
- DIY Yogurt Dots | One Good Thing by Jillee
- No-Bake Energy Bites | Smashed Peas and Carrots
- After School Peanut Butter and Honey Popcorn | Real Mom Kitchen
- Chocolate and Granola Apple Wedges | Eat Yourself Skinny
- Gluten-Free Pizza Balls | This Flourishing Life
- These fruit “flowers” are the perfect after school snack! | Printable Crush
- Banana Hazelnut Burritos | Make and Takes
- Homemade Hot Pockets | About a Mom
- Pretzel Bites | Get Off Your Butt…and Bake!