Halloween is just 2 weeks away and if you haven’t already (count me in that category – oops!), now’s the time to pull out those decorations. And maybe make a few of your own and have the kids join in too!
Here’s some Halloween crafts for kids that I found on Pinterest and around the web. There’s a nice variety – some really easy, some for older kids. I know my Nathan has his eye on the green “bubbling cauldron” for one.
18 Halloween Crafts for Kids
- Jack-O-Lantern Puzzle – CafeMom
- Q-Tip Skeleton – Busy Bee Kids Crafts
- Spirit Jugs – Spoonful
- Mummy Candy Holder Craft – Parents
- Ghost Light Switch Covers – Crafting with Bug
- Halloween Treat Bag – Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Paper Plate Pumpkins – Makobi Scribe
- Bubbling Cauldron – Through My Looking Glass
- Make a Ghost with Footprints – Kids Activity Blog
- Halloween Craft for Kids: Cupcake Liner Wreath – Fun-A-Day
- Monster Flower Pot – It All Started With Paint
- Fingerprint Frankenstein – Making of a Mom
- Pipe Cleaner Yarn Spiders to Spook for Halloween – Make and Take
- Spooky Eyeball Bracelet – Crafts by Amanda
- Paper Bag Halloween Luminaries – The Taylor House
- Ghost in a Jar Halloween Craft – Eighteen25
- Headband Halloween Craft for Kids – DIY Inspired
- Kids Halloween Craft – DIY Chalkboard Plate Signs – I Heart Naptime
Which of the Halloween crafts for kids is your favorite?