The arctic front that blew in last week made it clear that winter is settling in for a long stay. This is when I turn to my cookbooks and favorite bloggers for soup recipes. Because there’s just something about a steaming bowl of soup that warms you up front the inside out.
I put together a list of 15 soup recipes from some of my favorite bloggers. I have quite a few of these on my to-try list.
Soup recipes (from top to bottom, left to right):
- Broccoli Cheese Soup – Around My Family Table
- Split Pea Soup – Musings From a Stay At Home Mom (I had to include my own favorite soup!)
- Texas Chili – Texas Type A Mom
- Classic Chicken Noodle Soup – Simmworks Family Blog
- Chicken Tortilla Soup – Better in Bulk
- Spicy Creamy Tomato Soup – Simply Southern Mom
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup – Our Family World
- Crockpot Vegetable Soup – Crunchy Frugalista
- 15 Minute White Chicken Chili – Around My Family Table
- Clam Chowder – Around My Family Table
- Super Easy Mexican Chicken Soup – Mudpies & Tiaras
- Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup – Tammilee Tips
- Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup – Better in Bulk
- Crockpot Cheesy Vegetable Soup – Better in Bulk
- Cabbage Roll Soup – Simply Stacie
Which soup is your favorite?