IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO SAY GOOD-BYE TO FEELING ALONE AND CONFUSED.
You do so much as a mother. You do so much for your child!
But you might wonder if anything is working.
You might be feeling tired, confused, even overwhelmed.
You know there are still things you can do for your child. But you’re tired of wading through the massive amount of information and choices.
You don’t know where to turn or who to talk to.
You might have doctors, specialists, therapists, aides, and other professionals helping your child, but you still feel very alone.
You might wonder if anything you do truly makes a difference in your child’s life.
You so badly want your child to succeed. You would do almost anything to help him or her. But sometimes you don’t know how.
WHAT IF YOU COULD TALK TO SOMEONE WHO’S BEEN THERE?
SOMEONE WHO GETS IT?
Wouldn’t that be amazing?
- You had clarity in making your decisions.
- You didn’t second-guess yourself.
- Your days included time to do what you WANT and not just barely fitting in what you HAVE to do.
- You had the time to relax and take care of yourself; to do fun things for YOU!
- You were able to see the big picture and not be so overwhelmed today.
- You were in a better position to get the maximum value out of your child’s therapy, doctor appointments, specialist visits, etc.
- You could stop being so hard on yourself and look at how much you ARE doing, instead of what you’re not.
- You could look at yourself and see what an incredible mother you are!
Sometimes the strongest women are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors, and fight battles that nobody knows about.
I’m Erika Bragdon. I created the Living Well Mom blog and I’m also the author of the viral post “Dear Mom of a Child with High Functioning Autism.” Chances are you found my site through that post.
My oldest son has high functioning autism and our journey has been full of up’s and down’s just like yours probably has been.
I get it.
Having a child with autism can be incredibly isolating. People have no clue what your life is like. They might think you child is undisciplined or might even accuse you of being a “bad” mother when that’s so far from the truth, you can’t even see the line!
You know it’s not true, but it still hurts.
You, mama, are incredibly strong. Motherhood brings a natural strength to women, but when you have a special needs child, it turns into something supernatural.
But that doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to be tired, scared, stressed, overwhelmed, or any of the thousands of emotions you might feel because you are.
You do SO much for your autistic child and you are INCREDIBLE!
That’s what my Autism Moms Mentoring Program is all about.
It’s about how AMAZING YOU ARE!
I WILL SUPPORT YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY:
- I will help you sort through the confusing options.
- I will give you practical ideas and insight with your child.
- I will be a listening ear when you need to vent and I’ll cheer you on when you’ve had a great day!
- I will help you see the big picture. You probably have various people – professionals – in your life helping your child. But do you have someone who’s been there and who can help you fit all those pieces together and see the big picture?
- I will give you practical ideas into various methods that have helped my own son.*
- I will help you gain confidence as the amazing mother you are!
- I will encourage you to take care of yourself along this journey. It’s something we often forget!
Think about how much you time and money you invest into your amazing child. Now think about when was the last time you invested in YOU?
(SIGN UP BUTTON?)
I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much – Mother Theresa
AUTISM MOMS 1 ON 1 MENTORING PACKAGE:
My 1 month mentoring program is for the autism mom who is tired of settling for less.
Here’s what it includes:
*Four 45 minute coaching sessions (1 per week)
*Unlimited support through email and Voxer (a ‘walkie talkie’ app so we can connect instantly!)
Your Investment into YOU:
(SIGN UP BUTTON?)