I’ve only recently discovered how divine Irish Cream is and especially in recipes. I’ve been missing out! If you haven’t tried an Irish Cream dessert before, so are you, my friend. Oh it’s so good!
My recent recipe for Irish Cream Cake with Bailey’s is one of my favorite cake recipes ever, and for good reason; the Irish Cream lends a delectable flavor to a moist cake that few others achieve. But anyways…With my newfound love for this delightful treat, I’ve rounded up 9 divine Irish Cream recipes to try. There’s cupcakes and cookie balls, brownies and pound cake, even a cheesecake and milkshake recipe! And psst: most of them use Bailey’s Irish Cream! Woot!
9 Irish Cream recipes:
- The Best Irish Cream Cake with Bailey’s – Living Well Mom
- No Bake Bailey’s Irish Cream Cookie Balls – Life, Love, & Sugar
- Bailey’s Chocolate Chip Cheesecake – I Was Born to Cook
- Irish Cream Pound Cake – Andrea Myers
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Muffins – Couponing & Cooking
- Luck of the Irish Milkshake – Andrea Myers
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Bundt Cake – Life, Love, & Sugar
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Brownies – Adventures of J-Man & Millerbug
- Irish Cream & Pistachio Fudge – I Was Born To Cook