Have you ever tried KIND bars? You can find them at tons of different grocery stores. I’m sure you love them. If you haven’t, I’m about to tell you why everyone loves them.
First of all, KIND bars are a part of a healthy snacks effort. “KIND is a brand of all natural whole nut and fruit bars made from ingredients you can see and pronounce and it’s also a movement that gives new purpose to snacking.”
They want you to be able to see exactly what you are eating, enjoy every bite, and feel great about it. It’s time for us to really know our food and not feel guilty about what we eat.
KIND sent me some samples to test from their Nuts and Spices selection. Here is the run down beginning with my favorite:
- Dark Chocolate Nuts and Sea Salt – a sweet and salty blend of almonds, peanuts, and walnuts drizzled in chocolate with a touch of sea salt
- Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan – a combination of pecans, almonds, cashews, and peanuts drizzled in chocolate with a hint of cinnamon
- Madagascar Vanilla Almond – a fresh and tasty combination of mixed nuts (almonds, peanuts, cashews and walnuts) with delicious Madagascar vanilla
- Cashew and Ginger Spice – a sweet and spicy blend of cashews and ginger
Dark chocolate is actually really good for you, which is fortunate for me, because it’s my favorite kind of chocolate. And the combination of dark chocolate and sea salt is to die for! Put this in a bar and I’m good to go.
The Madagascar Vanilla Almond is really yummy, too. I love the surprising combination of flavors that the vanilla and almond create. It’s sweet and savory and will cure any craving, I’m sure of it.
But Kind bars aren’t just delicious, they’re a great option for a snack during your day. Here are some details of the nutritional content:
- Dark Chocolate Nuts and Sea Salt – 7 grams of fiber, 6 grams of protein and 5 grams of sugar
- Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan – 7 grams of fiber, 5 grams of protein and 5 grams of sugar
- Madagascar Vanilla Almond – 7 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber and 4 grams of sugar
- Cashew and Ginger Spice – 6 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber and 4 grams of sugar
It’s a great way to eat and be true to those New Years Resolutions you made only 3 months ago that if you’re anything like the average person, you’ve already fallen short of it. But don’t be discouraged, it’s never too late to be good to your body. Choose healthy snacks when you need a little something in between meals. KIND will help you!
And for those of us with a sweet tooth? It does the trick!
1 lucky winner will receive $50 worth of KIND Bars!