These Easy Tuna Patties have just a few simple ingredients and are so tasty, even kids love them!
- 4 cans chunk-light tuna fish in water
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chipotle powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/.4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped*
- 2–3 garlic cloves
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Drain the water from the cans of tuna and scoop into a medium sized bowl. Add the dry ingredients – the coconut flour, salt, pepper, and chipotle power and mix. Stir in the remaining ingredients – tomato paste, onion, garlic, and egg.
- Shape into 6 tuna patties and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your choice of toppings – lettuce, tomato, avocado, parsley, etc.