This incredibly easy Green Tea Fudge recipe is rich, satisfying, and provides a nice energy boost, thanks to the matcha green tea powder.
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/3 cup cream from canned coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Melt the coconut butter in a saucepan over low-medium heat. Whisk in the creamed coconut milk and melted coconut oil. Add the matcha green tea, vanilla, and maple syrup, stirring well.
- Scoop into a parchment paper lined 6×8” pan and let sit for a few hours.
- Cut into small pieces and enjoy!