The cranberry sauces adds a subtle sweetness, while it’s deliciously savory from the turkey and turkey gravy. All that combined with the seasonings will remind you of Thanksgiving dinner all over again!
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 C turkey, cooked & diced
- 2 Tbsp cranberry sauce
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/3 c turkey gravy, heated
- 2 slices bread
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine diced onion and butter in a fry pan. Sauté to translucent.
- Add turkey to fry pan with the onion, and season with salt and pepper
- Toast the bread, then spread with butter and cranberry sauce
- Top bread with sautéed turkey. Drizzle the hot gravy evenly over both slices.