How to make DIY loofah goat milk soap the easy way! A great way to naturally exfoliate, plus it makes a wonderful homemade gift.
- 4” Natural Loofah Exfoliating Body Sponge (4 of these make 24 bars of soap)
- Clear Glycerin Soap Base – 2 lbs (this is enough soap base for about 10 bars)
- Yellow soap color
- Gold Mica Powder
- 2 cup glass measuring cup
- 6 Cavity Round Silicone Mold
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Lime Essential Oil
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Slice your loofah sponge into about 1-inch thick pieces and place them into the round silicone soap mold.
- Cut your glycerin soap base into about 1-inch cubes and place them into your glass measuring cup. About half of the soap will fit into a 2 cup glass measuring cup, so you will have to make this in two different batches. When the soap is cubed and in the measuring cup, stick it in the microwave for one minute. Take it out and stir it up, and then microwave it for 30 seconds more. Continue doing this a couple of more times until the soap is fully melted.
- Stir in 20 drops each of lemon, lime, grapefruit, and bergamot essential oils into the liquified soap.
- Add 5 drops of yellow soap colorant and 1/4 tsp. of gold mica powder and stir until well combined.
- Pour over the loofah sponges in the silicone mold.
- Let cool for at least one hour before popping them out of the mold.