A yummy wrap with chicken, slivered almonds, celery, and dried cranberries for a new twist. It’s quick and easy to prepare, making it a delicious way to enjoy a healthy, protein-filled lunch.
- 2 chicken breasts (about 1 pound), cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- about 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 whole wheat tortilla wraps or serve on lettuce or spinach
- Shred the chicken breast and put into a large bowl. Add the craisins, celery, and almonds and toss together. Add the mayonnaise and lemon juice and mix until combined. You may want to add a little more or LESS mayo, depending on your taste. Spoon into a whole wheat flour tortilla, wrap, and serve.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge.
Note: For a gluten-free or Paleo option, serve on a bed of lettuce.