The quick and easy way to satisfy a craving for cookie dough!
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted or softened
- 2 Tbsp canned coconut milk*
- 1 Tbsp coconut cream (from the top cream of your canned coconut milk) (optional)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup**
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Mix the coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut cream (optional), vanilla extract, and honey together in a mixer or whisk by hand. Stir in the almond flour until blended, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes until chilled and firm, then roll into ½” balls.
*You can use another milk like almond milk but these cookie dough bites taste much better with canned coconut milk.
** Like a sweeter cookie dough? Add another tablespoon or two of honey or maple syrup.