This no-bake homemade Paleo Peanut Butter Cups recipe is easy to make and will satisfy any craving for chocolate and peanut butter!
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 12-15 oz soy-free chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Add the almond butter, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, coconut flour, honey, and vanilla extract to a food processor or mixer. Mix well, scraping the sides as needed. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the remaining 1 Tbsp coconut oil over a double boiler on low heat.
- Spoon about a teaspoonful of chocolate into the bottom of 12 paper-lined muffin cups or 24 mini muffin cups. Drop a tablespoon of the almond butter mixture in next. Cover evenly with the remaining melted chocolate.
- Chill, until firm about 1-2 hours.
- Store in a covered, cool dry place.