This Peppermint Goat Milk Soap recipe is so pretty and smells amazing. It’s easy to make and a perfect homemade gift idea!
- 2 lb block of Goats Milk Glycerin Melt & Pour Soap Base – this is enough for 12 bars
- Silicone Mold
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Red Jojoba beads for soap making
- Microwave Safe Measuring Cup w/ Spout
- Decorative tape, burlap, ribbon, and or raffia
- Slice the soap base into strips, then cubes, and place them inside the microwave safe measuring cup.
- Melt in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring well in between to ensure that the soap is completely melted. It took a minute and 30 seconds for each batch to 100% melt. My pyrex measuring cup was only big enough to melt half of the soap at one time, so I ended up making 2 batches out of the 2 lbs of soap base.
- Once the soap is completely melted, add 20-25 drops of peppermint essential oil. Then add half of your 1 ounce bag of red jojoba beads per batch (you will use 1 ounce of beads total for your 12 bars.) Stir well.
- Pour into the soap mold and let sit for at least 45 minutes to cool.