This homemade pumpkin spice goat’s milk soap is easy to make and smells just like pumpkin pie with essential oils and spices.
- 2 lb block of Goat’s Milk Glycerin Melt & Pour Base Soap
- silicone mold
- clove essential oil
- ginger essential oil
- cinnamon essential oil
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cup glass measuring cup
- Cut the soap block into cubes and place half of it into your glass measuring cup. You will be making two batches for this soap.
- Microwave the goat’s milk soap first for a minute and stir. Then microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the soap is completely melted.
- For the first batch of soap (the “pumpkin batch”), add 2 heaping tablespoons full of canned pureed pumpkin. Stir the pumpkin puree well until you get a smooth soap texture. The pumpkin will lump up initially – so keep stirring until the mixture is smooth.
- For the second batch – the “spice” batch, take the second half of the soap and melt that in a microwave safe container. After this batch is completely melted, add the pumpkin spice, brown sugar, and salt. Then add the essential oils and mix everything together until well combined.
- This pumpkin spice soap will have 2 layers with the pumpkin batch being poured first, followed by the spice batch on top. Be sure both batches are still fully liquefied before pouring. Give them a 30 second heating boost in the microwave if necessary.
- Fill each section in your silicone mold with the first pumpkin soap batch. This should fill it about half way. Now add the “spice” soap batch the top and gently swirl each mold with a spoon; this will give you a nice blended design.
- Let it sit for about an hour or until solidified. Gently remove your pumpkin spice soap from the molds.