A deliciously fresh fruit salad with your favorite fruits and no added sugar. So easy the kids can help!
- any fruits you like
- pineapple, fresh or canned (drained)
- Chop, peel, etc. the fruit as needed. Drain the canned pineapple.
- Combine everything, except the kiwis, bananas, and lemon/limes.
- Slice the lemon and lime in half and squeeze 1 slice of each over the fruit.
- Add the kiwi and bananas just before serving.
© Musings From a Stay At Home Mom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and link back to this post for the recipe.
- Calories: 908
- Sugar: 167g
- Sodium: 42mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 233g
- Fiber: 30g
- Protein: 14g