Chocolate, caramel, and salty pretzels makes an irresistible combination. Bonus: They take just minutes to make!
- 1 bag Rolo candies
- 1 bag Pretzel snaps
- Set your oven for 250°. NOT 350!
- Lay the pretzel snaps on a parchment paper or foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Put a Rolo candy on top of each pretzel snap.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes. You don’t want the Rolos melted, just softened enough to squish down with a pretzel.
- Remove from the oven and immediately put a pretzel snap on top of each Rolo, pressing down gently.
- Refrigerate for an hour or so until firm. Enjoy!
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 23g
- Sodium: 104mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Protein: 1g