This quick-and-easy Scrambled Eggs & Cheese Monster is a fun breakfast with a cheesy twist. You’ll love that this recipe for kids is packed with protein and they’ll love creating their own “monster” with delicious fresh fruit!
- 2 eggs
- a dozen grapes, sliced into quarters
- 3 blueberries (optional cut in half)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 Frigo Cheese Heads String Cheese sticks
- Cut one cheese stick into small pieces.Tear the other cheese stick into long shredded pieces and lay on a plate. (This is the “monster” hair)
- Heat your skillet to medium heat. Beat your eggs with a whisk and pour into the skillet. Add the string cheese pieces. Stir frequently until the scrambled eggs are cooked and the cheese is partially melted.
- Spoon onto a plate and partially over the arranged shredded cheese pieces.
- Line grape quarters around the outside of the scrambled eggs, add grape quarters for the mouth, and three banana slices with blueberries for the eyes.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1