With just 4 simple ingredients, Strawberry Banana Ice Cream is a delicious snack or dessert everyone will love!
- 2 cups frozen organic strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 1 Tbsp milk (if dairy-free, use coconut or almond milk)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Horizon Snack Grahams, optional as a topping
- Add the strawberries, bananas, milk, and vanilla extract to a food processor.
- Process until everything is smooth and creamy. Scrape the sides; process again.
- Spoon into 2-4 bowls.
- Top with Horizon Snack Grahams as a fun treat for kids!
- Serve immediately.