Delicious, with no added sugar, this smoothie hits the spot for a perfect mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/3–1/2 cup of milk (more or less, depending on how thick you want it*
- 1/3 cup of strawberry yogurt or 1 tube of kids’ strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ice cubes or chips (optional)
- Combine everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice and blend again.
- Enjoy cold.
- *You can substitute coconut (my favorite) or almond milk for regular milk
- One batch makes approximately 2 servings.
- © Musings From a Stay At Home Mom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and link back to this post for the recipe.