This 10 minute Salmon Quesadillas recipe is a real winner, both as a quick & easy meal and as a yummy salmon recipe the whole family will love.
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 can (14.75 oz) salmon, drained with bones & skin removed
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- softened, spreadable butter
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- guacamole or salsa
- In a skillet, saute garlic in oil until fragrant. Stir in the salmon, basil, and pepper; heat through.
- Meanwhile spread butter over one side of the tortillas. Place on a griddle, butter side down. Sprinkle half of each tortilla with cheese and salmon. Top with more cheese, then fold other half over filling.
- Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges and serve with guacamole or salsa.