These Berries ‘n Cream Popsicles are lightly sweetened, with just a hint of maple syrup, and have a perfect combination of tart berry sweetness and smooth creaminess.
- 1 cup milk – almond milk, cashew milk, coconut milk, or regular milk (or any combination)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 –1.5 cups frozen mixed berries, thawed
- popsicle mold
- popsicle sticks
- Place the milk and syrup into a blender; blend well.
- Add the thawed berries, and blend until it’s smooth.
- Optional: place another half cup of berries into the blender mixture AFTER you’ve blended everything to add more berry texture to the popsicle.
- Pour evenly into 4-6 popsicle molds. Cover with foil, and place small holes with the tip of a knife over the center of each popsicle receptacle. Carefully shimmy the wooden popsicle sticks ¾ of the way into the popsicles.
- Freeze until hard.
- When serving, let the popsicles sit for about 5 minutes at room temperature or run them under warm water for 30 seconds to ease the removal of the popsicle from the mold.