With chocolate, peanut butter, and banana, tasty Chunky Monkey Bites are a hit with kids and perfect for a less-processed treat or even an after-school snack.
- 2 bananas
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 pkg (10-12 oz) chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Slice the bananas into medium-sized pieces and place on a parchment paper-covered baking sheet.
- Add a small amount of peanut butter to every other banana piece, then sandwich together.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate chips with the coconut oil.
- When the bananas are chilled, dip each banana “bite” into the chocolate.
- Return to the parchment paper and chill again until the bites are solid.
- Keep in the refrigerator.