It’s cookies ‘n cream. Easy to make. Try saying no.
- 14–16 oz TruMoo vanilla milk (or regular milk)
- 1/2 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8–12 chocolate sandwich cookies
- whipped cream
- Scoop the ice cream into a blender. Add the TruMoo vanilla milk and vanilla extract. Blend on high for about a minute or so, until the ice cream is well mixed.
- Add 8 chocolate sandwich cookies and pulse, just until the cookies are mixed in, but not completely broken up. We definitely want cookie chunks.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top with whipped cream. And possibly another cookie.
- For homemade whipped cream, whip 8 ounces of heavy cream with 3 tablespoons powdered sugar.
- Serving Size: 4