This easy homemade lemon sugar lip scrub will leave your lips soft and smooth from the natural exfoliating ingredients.
- 1 tsp organic jojoba oil
- 1 tsp organic honey
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 5 drops of lemon essential oil
- small plastic containers for storage
- small mixing bowl and spoon
Fills 8-10 containers
- Start by gathering your lip scrub recipe ingredients and a small mixing bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of organic jojoba oil to your mixing bowl.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of organic honey to your mixing bowl.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Stir well until blended. It will take some time with the back of your spoon to get the honey and oils well mixed into the sugar.
- To use your DIY lip scrub, scoop some out with your finger and gently rub it on your lips for 30 seconds to a minute. Gently rub your lips back and forth or rub the scrub on your lips with your finger, while the sugar granules gently remove any dead skin. Then rinse off your lips with a warm, damp washcloth, and follow up by adding a lip moisturizer.