In just 2 minutes, you can whip up a batch of this delicious creamy vegan eggnog using almond milk or coconut milk!
- 3 cups coconut milk or almond milk
- 2–3 Tbsp maple syrup*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp rum extract (optional, not Paleo)
- 9 cups almond or coconut milk
- 1/3–1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 3/4 tsp allspice
- 1.5 tsp rum extract
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 30-60 seconds.
- Serve immediately with a dash of ground nutmeg sprinkled on top.
*For the best most authentic eggnog taste, use the higher amount of maple syrup, but you can use less if you prefer less sweetener.
Store in the refrigerator in a covered container (large mason jars work well) for up to 1 week. Shake to mix the ingredients before serving again.
Keywords: homemade eggnog, vegan, dairy-free, egg-free, holiday beverage, rum