These Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are so chewy, thick, and delicious, no one ever guesses they’re not ‘regular cookies!
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup coconut sugar (substitute brown sugar if needed)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cups gluten-free flour (Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 GF flour)
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (omit if using a flour that contains it)
- ¼ cup arrowroot flour (substitute cornstarch if needed)
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 ½ cups raisins
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat the melted coconut oil and coconut sugar together. Add the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time and mixing well after each addition. Continue stirring and add in the baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Add the gluten-free flour and arrowroot flour and mix again. Stir in the oats and raisins.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop onto a baking sheet about 2” apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are just beginning to turn brown. Remove the oven and cool on a wire rack. Leave the cookies on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing.