This easy recipe has all the deliciousness of your favorite fall dessert without the gluten, grains, dairy, and only a little sweetener!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Core, peel, and thinly slice the apples. Toss the apples with the lemon juice and 2 tsp vanilla extract. Add 2 tsp cinnamon, and nutmeg and toss again. Place in an 8×8″ baking dish.
- Melt the coconut oil, then mix in the almond flour, coconut sugar (erythritol), stevia drops, pecans, and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the apples, then sprinkle the remaining 1 tsp vanilla extract over everything.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes covered, then another 10-20 uncovered. The apples should be somewhat soft and bubbling when it’s finished.
*You can adjust the amount and kind of sweetener to your preference. If you don’t like coconut sugar, try cane sugar. If you prefer stevia to erythritol or vice versa, try it out.