A healthy treat, easy enough for children to create independently, for Valentine’s Day
- large container of greek yogurt
- red food coloring, optional
- granola cereal
- Hull the strawberries and cut them into slices.
- Optional: Add red food coloring to the greek yogurt, until you reach the shade of pink or red that you like.
- Begin layering the Mini Trifles. Start with a layer of greek yogurt.
- Add a layer of strawberries.
- Next sprinkle granola on top of the strawberry layer.
- Repeat layers until the trifle dish is full.
- Garnish with strawberries and/or granola.
© Musings From a Stay At Home Mom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and link back to this post for the recipe.
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 106mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 30mg