Dust and shine your furniture all-naturally with this easy DIY dusting spray using common household ingredients, including vinegar and lemon essential o
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of white distilled vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 drops of lemon essential oil
- 5 drops of grapefruit essential oil
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- spray bottle (I found my 16oz spray bottle at the Dollar Tree)
Pour one cup of water into a glass measuring cup. Then add 1/4 cup of distilled white vinegar. Then pour in two tablespoons of olive oil. Then add 5 drops each of lemon, grapefruit, and lavender essential oils. Shake well and spray on the surface that needs dusting. Wipe off the surface with a microfiber cloth.
Be sure to test out this spray in a small, inconspicuous area BEFORE using all over your furniture so you can make sure it works well. Just like any cleaner (store bought or homemade), different surfaces may react differently and it’s best to do a test patch first.
Keywords: Homemade dusting spray