How to make a relaxing holiday essential oil room spray that doubles as an air freshener. This easy DIY guide will show you to make this easy essential oil recipe fast!
- 4 oz glass spray bottle – be sure to get the glass bottles as some essential oils may wear away a plastic container
- Witch hazel (I prefer Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel)
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Pine Essential Oil
- Vetiver Essential Oil
- Myrrh Essential Oil (optional for a second blend)
- Fir Balsam or Spruce Essential Oil (optional for a second blend)
- spring or distilled water
Grab your empty glass bottle and add 2 tsp. of witch hazel.
Add 10 drops each of Frankincense, Pine, and Vetiver essential oils.
Finally, fill with spring or distilled water and shake well before each use.