This easy dairy-free, gluten-free recipe is so delicious, kids and adults alike will gobble up these cookies!
- Melt the coconut oil in a large saucepan over low-medium heat.
- Add the coconut sugar, cocoa powder, and almond milk.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a rolling boil, stirring frequently. When the mixture is boiling, stir constantly for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the peanut butter and vanilla extract. Stir in the oats.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes or overnight.
- Keep refrigerated until you’re ready to enjoy them.
Store these cookies in the refrigerator. They will last for up to 2 weeks.