This simple homemade cuticle oil recipe uses natural ingredients to soften dry, cracked cuticles, plus it’s easy and takes just 2 minutes to make! Perfect DIY non-toxic skin care idea!
- Add 30-40 drops of essential oils to your 1 oz glass bottle.
- Add 1 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
- Fill the rest of the bottle with fractionated coconut oil and/or jojoba oil.
- Screw on the top and shake well to mix the oils.
- Apply to your cuticles as needed for nourishing hydration and healing.
Shake well before each use.
Keywords: homemade, cuticle oil, essential oils, diy, fractionated coconut oil, jojoba oil