The bar form makes this recipe quick and easy while the toffee, white chocolate, and chocolate chips combo will satisfy any sweet tooth!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups white chocolate chips
- 1.5 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1.5 cups toffee bits, divided
- Cream the butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs & vanilla; mix in well. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips, white chocolate, and 1 cup of toffee bits.
- Spoon into a greased 9x13x2″ pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle with the remaining toffee.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the top begins to crack and is golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.