Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites is a delicious spicy, low-carb, vegan appetizer that’s perfect for the Super Bowl or any time you want a healthy snack
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix with the hot sauce. Add the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper and stir well.
- Cut or break the cauliflower into pieces and put into a plastic gallon ziploc bag.
- Pour most of the hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower; seal and shake to coat the cauliflower.
- Check to see if the cauliflower is well coated and add the rest of the sauce if needed. This will depend on how large a head of cauliflower you have. If you add too much sauce, your buffalo cauliflower might end up a bit soggy.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and spread out so the cauliflower bakes evenly. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-35 minutes. Bake for longer if you prefer a crispier cauliflower.
- Serve right away.
*Do not use frozen cauliflower. Fresh cauliflower works best as there is less water in it. Older cauliflower may result in soggier cauliflower that you will need to bake longer.
If your cauliflower releases some water during baking and is a bit soggy, cook for longer – up to 45 or even 50 minutes. (Be sure to check frequently so it doesn’t burn.)
Keywords: buffalo cauliflower bites