These simple chocolate peppermint keto fab bombs are quick & easy to make, high fat, low carb, and no bake. A great way to curb sugar cravings while eating healthy!
- ½ Tbsp melted organic coconut oil
- ½ Tbsp organic cacao powder
- ½ Tbsp nut butter, like almond butter
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract OR 1 toothpick peppermint essential oil (RMO) | Eden’s Garden
- 1 cup melted organic coconut oil
- 1 cup organic cacao powder
- 1 cup almond butter*
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract OR 1-2 drops peppermint essential oil (RMO) | Eden’s Garden
Single Serving Fast Method:
Melt the coconut oil, stir in the cacao, nut butter, and peppermint extract or oil, and eat right away with a spoon.
Melt the coconut oil and whisk in the cacao and nut butter until smooth. Stir in the peppermint extract or essential oil (you can add a little more if you prefer a stronger peppermint flavor)
Spoon ½ tablespoon of the mixture each into 32 paper-lined mini muffin cups or mini candy molds.
Refrigerate or freeze until hard.
Store your fat bombs in the refrigerator or freezer so they don’t melt!