- 1 lb salmon fillets (about 4 pieces)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 Tablespoons ginger marmalade (or orange marmalade)
- 1 orange, zested, sectioned and cut up
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place the fillets skin side down in a greased baking dish. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until the salmon flakes with a fork
- Meanwhile, add the olive oil to a saucepan and saute the garlic until tender, about 2 minutes. Add the marmalade, zested orange and sliced orange pieces. Cook and stir until well heated.
- Spoon over the baked salmon and serve.
- Serve with rice (hint: sprinkle with a bit of thyme!)
© Musings From a Stay At Home Mom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and link back to this post for the recipe.
- Calories: 986
- Sugar: 29g
- Sodium: 636mg
- Fat: 40g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 117g
- Cholesterol: 286mg