A simple yet powerful homemade cleaner that will remove stubborn soap scum and built-up grime and keep your bathtub/shower sparkling clean.
- Start by pouring 2/3 cup of Dawn Dish Soap into your glass measuring cup.
- Then add 1 & 1/3 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- Add 10 drops each of lemon, tea tree and thyme (optional) essential oils
- Stir up these ingredients well and pour them into your 16 oz. glass spray bottle.
- To clean: spray generously on your tub and shower walls and let sit for 5 minutes. Use a damp sponge to wipe down and scrub off soap scum.