- 2 cups all-purpose flour (gluten-free alternative: almond meal)
- 2 cups white sugar OR 3/4 cup coconut sugar + 1/2 cup erithrytal
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed avocado
- 1/2 cup milk (for dairy-free use almond milk)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt) in a mixing bowl.
- Beat together the mashed avocado, milk, water, and vanilla extract in another bowl. Add the dry ingredients, mixing until well combined. Optional: gently combine mixed walnuts.
- Grease a 9×13″ baking pan, and pour in mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Let brownies cool completely before cutting into squares and serving. Enjoy!
© Living Well Mom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and link back to this post for the recipe.
- Calories: 2923
- Sugar: 409g
- Sodium: 2456mg
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Unsaturated Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 650g
- Fiber: 38g
- Protein: 46g
- Cholesterol: 10mg