Who doesn’t love a fun craft or DIY project? I do! And my children absolutely love it. In the spirit of the season, here’s 12 back to school crafts & DIY projects from some very talented bloggers I know you’ll love. You’ll find great teacher gifts and fun projects for the kids too.
12 Back to School Crafts & DIY Projects
1. Personalized DIY Chalkboard Clipboard, here at Musings from a Stay At Home Mom, is a fun and practical DIY project for kids, teachers, and parents. Make one for your child’s first day back or send one as a gift for the teacher. It’s sure to be a long-lasting favorite.
2) This cute Back to School Teacher Gift pencil holder, from Mom Endeavors, is perfect for any classroom. I need to make one of these for our homeschool area!
3) DIY Salt Dough Handprints can be made anytime, but the back to school season is a great time to make this special project you’ll cherish for years to come. Thanks to Mommy Moment!
4) Our Back to School Bookworm Craft is a breeze to make and he’ll be sure to help keep your child’s homework area quiet! Featured here at Musings from a Stay At Home Mom
5) Mom Always Finds Out shows how to make a DIY First Day of School Photo Prop.
6) I love this DIY Chalkboard Lunch Box idea from About A Mom. It’s the perfect way to send a note to your child each day!
7) No need to worry about lost lunch money anymore with this handy Duct Tape Craft Lunch Money Holder from Random Mommy.
8) Easy DIY Chalkboard Teacher Tote is a great practical teacher’s gift idea, from Mom Endeavors.
9) This mod podge designer tape pencil can is handy and simple to make, from Bella Bvld.
10) First Day of School Teacher’s Crate for School Supplies will score you big points with your child’s teacher this year. Or as a homeschooler, I need to make this for myself! From Sippy Cup Mom.
11) Show teachers you’re happy your child is in their class with this easy Back to School Lollipop Treat for Teacher, from Cute As a Fox.
12) Last but certainly not least, a Monster Pencil Case Craft for Kids, from About A Mom, is sure to bring giggles all around.
Which Back to School Craft or DIY Project is your favorite?