We offer many free printable activities, charts, signs, and more here at Living Well Mom. We depend on site visits to be able to provide you with free resources. Please respect our terms and agreements here so we can continue to do so. Thank you!
These are the terms and conditions for downloading free printables at Living Well Mom.com:
Free downloads can be used for:
Classroom use, including homeschool
Public library use
- Print as many copies as you would like to use in your home, classroom, or public library.
- Post online about a printable (example: a photo of your child using it), giving proper credit to Living Well mom and linking back to the original source for downloading.
- Share the original file link for others to download
You may not:
- claim these files as your own
- alter these files in any way
- sell or in anyway profit from these files
- print these files and then sell the printed copies to others
- store or distribute these files on any other website or location where others are able to retrieve them (example: Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook groups, etc.)
- Email my files to anyone or transmit them in any other fashion
If you would like to use our free printables and downloads for a charity organization, please contact us for permission.
Copyright on all Living Well Mom, LLC. printables is © Living Well Mom, LLC. 2007-2016.
Copyright always remains with Living Well Mom, LLC.
Copying, selling, commercial distribution of any of Living Well Mom downloads and printables is a breach of Copyright.
Downloading and use of all Living Well Mom printables is strictly for personal and classroom use only.
I have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time; the modification will be effective immediately and shall replace all prior Agreements.