Thanksgiving is next week – can you believe it? Normally I have my fall and Thanksgiving decorations up, but I’ve been so busy this year, I have yet to do it. It’s high time I did something fun with my kids, like a turkey craft!
As usual, I turned to Pinterest and found some fantastic turkey crafts and activities for kids. From a homemade book craft to turkey magnets, there’s many fun things to choose from.
20+ Turkey Crafts & More for Kids
- Canning Jar Lid Turkey Magnet – Living Well Mom
- Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Craft – All Kids Network
- Yarn Thankful Turkey – Parents
- Thankful Turkey Box – Living Well Mom
- Thanksgiving Chair Covers – Mom It Forward
- M& M Turkey Favors – The Party Animal
- Fingerprint Turkey Napkin Rings – Make and Takes
- Fingerprint Turkey Cards – Cards by CG
- Free Thanksgiving Fall Printables – Paper Glitter
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cups – Happy Clippings
- Thankful Turkey Craft for Kids – Kids Activities Blog
- Pin the Tail on the Turkey – Living Well Mom
- Turkey Handprint Craft – Real Momma
- Acorn Turkey Thanksgiving Kids Craft – Enchanting Homeschool Mom
- DIY Turkey Juice Boxes – Totally the Bomb
- Roll a Turkey Printable Thanksgiving Game – The Joys of Boys
- Turkey Tracks! Turkey Art for Kids – Fun a Day
- Thankful Turkey Kids Book Craft – B-Inspired Mama
- Candy Corn Turkey Craft for Kids – Raising Little Superheroes
- Paper Plate Turkey Kids Craft – ABC Creative Learning
- DIY Faux Flower Turkey Craft – Premeditated Leftovers
I want to try the Toilet Paper Roll Turkey (it looks so easy) and the Thanksgiving Turkey Cups.
Which one of these turkey crafts is your favorite?