WANTED: Talented contributors to join the team here at Living Well Mom!
- family health and wellness
- essential oils
- all-natural cleaning, DIY etc
- food – gluten-free, family-friendly recipes – do NOT apply unless your photos are top-notch quality!
This is a paid position. (Rates to be discussed.) I am looking for 1 or 2 contributors to write 1-4 posts per month.
- You must have experience blogging or writing for other bloggers. You will need to provide links to examples of your work.
- You must be able to provide high-quality photos for each post. (See photo requirements below.)
- All work must be original content. Please note that the material posted here will become the property of Living Well Mom and cannot be republished or removed. You will receive credit for the content and you will appear as a contributor (not a ghostwriter.)
- You must be willing to follow a simple post guideline, including SEO tips and keywords.
- You will need to submit your content by an agreed-upon date.
- Communication is essential – LWM is a family-based business. With 4 children of my own, I understand that life happens. However, failure to communicate regarding deadlines, questions, etc. will not work and may result in ending the position.
- All photos should have good lighting, focus, and composition. Think Pinterest.
- Photos should be sized 1000 pixels (long side).
- You must include at least 5 photos in each post.
- You must include two “main images” for each post – one vertical and one horizontal photo.
- For tutorial-type posts, photos of the “process” are required as well.
- I reserve the right to refuse publication, remove the content &/or edit any time as I see fit.
- All submissions are subject to my approval.
- Contributors will be asked to sign an agreement.
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com with this subject line: “LWM Contributor Position” (this will help make sure I see it among the hundreds of emails I receive each day) and the following:
- links to at least 3 posts showing your work (preferably related to the topic you’re applying to write about)
- if the links do not include your personal photographs (not stock photos), then please attach several examples of your photos in your email
- a little about yourself
I look forward to hearing from you!