Fall is a great time to get crafting with your kids. There are lots of free supplies to be found in nature (like leaves, pinecones, and corn cobs) plus there are a couple of major holidays that make great themes. Here are 20 Fall Crafts for Kids to get you started.
20 Fall Crafts for Kids:
Please click on the links below and pin directly from each site – they deserve full credit for their hard work!
1. Apple Suncatcher Craft | Let the sun shine in and watch the room burst with color!
2. Wooden Stick Scarecrow | Me and My Inklings
3. Paint Chip Turkey | Baby Loving Mama
4. Gratitude Pumpkin | The Joys of Boys
5. Apple Stamping Preschool Craft | Sometimes a little mess makes the project that much more fun!
6. Nature & Felt Campfire Craft | Hen Family
7. Fall Leaf Craft | Kids Activities Blog
8. Canning Jar Lid Turkey Magnet | These are so much fun to make and turns the fridge into an extension of fall decorating.
9. Fall Leaf Window Clings | Typically Simple
10. Fall Poodle Noodle Stamping | Raising Whasians
11. Fall Puzzle Tree | Domestic Mommyhood
12. Paper Bag Turkey | Creative Ramblings
13. Acorn Handprint Towels | Creative Green Living
14. Tissue Paper Pumpkin Mason Jars | What can’t you do with mason jars!
15. Corn on the Cob Pencil Holder | Crafts by Amanda
16. Pumpkin Napkin Rings | Baby Loving Mama
17. Recycled CD Leaf Turkeys | Kid Things
18. Stained Glass Fall Leaves Craft | Whimsey and Hope
19. Fall Leaf Crafts | Artsy Momma
20. Book Pumpkin | Kids Activities Blog
And one bonus craft:
Want even more fall crafts for kids? Here’s 12 more Fall Crafts for Kids!