Would you like to guest post here at Living Well Mom? We love to feature new, well-written posts from fellow bloggers. Not only does it help with our busy schedules, but it also encourages our readers to visit you.
Guest posts are only accepted from fellow bloggers who are a good fit.
Why Should You Guest Post at Living Well Mom?
- Your post will be promoted on a blog that receives more than 400,000 page views a month and has 80,000+ social media followers.
- Contributing to Living Well Mom is great for your blog’s ranking with search engines because you’ll get do-follow links back from LWM.
- Every post will include a bio linking back to your site.
- Your post should fall under one of the following topics: food, recipes, kids’ activities and crafts, DIY projects, organizing tips & ideas, household tips & tricks, natural living, essential oils, or parenting.
- Your post should be your own original work and not be published anywhere else online.
- Posts should be written with good grammar and have a minimum of 600 words.
- You may include links to your blog up to 3 times within the post.
- Links for brands or affiliates are not allowed.
- By submitting content to Living Well Mom, you agree that you will not duplicate the content at a later date on your blog or someone else’s. (Google doesn’t like that and could penalize both our sites if you do!) It is okay to put a short teaser post on your own blog, linking to the full post here.
- Please submit your post by the agreed-upon date so we can fit it into our schedule. Posts not submitted on time may not be published.
- Photos must be high-quality with good light, focus, and creativity. Think about Pinterest.
- Include both vertical and horizontal images.
- You are not required to create Pinterest images with text; our team will take care of that.
- more details will be provided if you are selected to guest post
We reserve the right to refuse publication, remove the content &/or edit it at any time as we see fit.
Please note that all submissions are subject to our approval and we reserve the right to make changes at any time, both prior to posting and after the post is live; this includes the writing, images, and/or links. If submissions require too much editing, we may choose to not post it.
If you’d like to guest post for Living Well Mom, please email Erika @ LivingWellMom.com (no spaces) with the subject: LWM Guest Post Submission.
Share a little about yourself and include a link to your blog, along with 3-4 links to posts you are proud of.
Margaret Wright says
Your recipe for super moist guilt free avocado brownies made with avocado doesn’t specify what size pan to use.
I came across your pin on Pinterest about matcha green tea. I’ve read and heard of the benefits of green tea and matcha tea. I am wondering if companies might give samples. I’d hate to go a bag and not like it. I’m not a tea or coffee person. I love soda. I am trying to incorporate healthy habits in losing weight. I tried sending an email to livingwellmom.com however my email said this wasn’t a correct format!?
Embroidery Digitizing Services says
Your recipes is very delicious . i tried few of them .
I was searching different cream cake recipes and i found your web site.My wife promised me to make this cake “HEAVENLY STRAWBERRIES ‘N CREAM CAKE”,thank you very much sharing nice things
I use the same recipe for playdough, but I use a package of dry, sugarless kool-aid to color it. It gives it a wonderful color and smells good, too. It was the only playdough we used in my Preschool for 10 years. If they should put it in their mouth, it will not hurt them.
I’ve heard about the kool-aid method too. Thanks for sharing, Terri!
Carol Rose says
How do you get your tabs to adhere on your recipe category page. You instruct to put a small thin line ( i am guessing to seal up the different food categories, but how do you secure the tabs?
The thin line of glue is to attach the tab, not to seal up the food categories. I hope that helps, Carol.
I have the best paleo buckeyes recipe from somewhere on the net. It has your address on it. I believe the recipe is missing something. when I made this the dough did not get firm at all. Can you give4 me the recipe again? Thanks.
Here you go Trish: https://livingwellmom.com/2015/12/best-paleo-buckeyes/