WANTED: Talented contributors to join the team here at Living Well Mom!
- home, organization, healthy living, essential oils
This is a paid position. (Rates to be discussed.) I am looking for 1 or 2 contributors to write 1-4 posts per month.
- You must have experience blogging or writing for other bloggers. You will need to provide links to examples of your work.
- You must be able to provide high quality photos for each post. (See photo requirements below.)
- All work must be original content. Please note that material posted on LWM will become the property of Living Well Mom and cannot be republished or removed. You will receive full credit for the content.
- Posts should be written with good grammar and include a minimum of 300 words.
- You will need to submit your content on an agreed upon date.
(Note: You must have high quality photos to submit as an example of your work (or links to your work) in order to be considered for this position.)
- All photos should have good lighting, focus, and composition. Think Pinterest.
- Photos should be sized 800 pixels (long side).
- You must include at least 4-5 photos in each post.
- You must include two “main images” – one vertical and one horizontal photo.
- Our Living Well Mom watermark should be added to each image. (We will send this to you)
- For tutorial-type posts, please provide photos of the “process” as well.
- I reserve the right to refuse publication, remove the content &/or edit it at any time as I see fit.
- All submissions are subject to my approval.
Please note that contributors may be asked to sign an agreement.
If you’re interested, please email Erika(at)livingwellmom(dot)com.
Send at least three links that showcase your writing and photos, preferably related to the topic you’re applying to write about.