Weekends are the highlight of my week. I love when Nate is home from work and our whole family is together. We might be working on projects around the house, spending time with extended family, or heading out to do something fun like a family hike. Regardless, our Saturdays and Sundays are usually quite busy.
Especially our Sundays. It’s the last day we have to relax or (more likely) get things done before another busy week begins. We have church and later, we’ll finish some household project up, Emily may have a horse-back riding lesson or maybe I’m out shopping with my best friend.
And as much as I enjoy cooking and baking, I prefer not to spend my Sunday in the kitchen. I’d much rather be doing something with my family. That’s why I came up with this list of 15 easy slow cooker-crockpot Sunday dinners. I love the varieties of dinners – from a hearty stew to a slow cooker lasagna, there’s something for every family here.
15 Easy Slow Cooker Crockpot Sunday Dinners:
- Unbelievably Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken
- The Best Crockpot Beef Stew
- Crockpot Thai Shrimp and Rice
- Easy Crockpot Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Pasta Meat Sauce
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
- Healthy Crockpot Hoppin’ John
- Paleo Turkey Crockpot Chili
- Crock Pot Cheesy Vegetable Soup
- Slowcooker Boneless Spare Ribs
- Crockpot Layered Bean Burritos
- Orange Crockpot Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
- Southwestern Chicken Soup
- Crockpot Pulled Pork