Asparagus is one of those veggies that gets no love. It’s not used in every recipe like tomatoes or a frequent add-in to salads like spinach. And it’s not a fad veggie, like kale.
I’ve never cooked with asparagus myself. Gasp! I know, I know. It’s hard to believe. And I love asparagus, so it’s high time I branch out and add it to some recipes. Or better yet, make a recipe centered all around this healthy vegetable.
I found some fantastic asparagus recipes that look so tasty, they’ll make your mouth water! From an asparagus goat cheese tart to a zesty grilled asparagus sandwich, here’s 10 asparagus recipes you won’t want to miss!
- Grilled Asparagus
- Zesty Grilled Asparagus Sandwich
- Asparagus Goat Cheese Tart
- Oven Baked Asparagus Fries with Lemon Aioli
- Baked Eggs and Asparagus with Parmesan (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)
- Cream of Asparagus Soup
- Grilled Asparagus with Parmesan Ranch Dressing
- Asparagus Tomato Parmesan Squares
- Winey Briny Quick Pickles–Asparagus
- Fettuccine in Bianco with Asparagus, Mushrooms and Asiago Cream
What’s your favorite way to enjoy asparagus?