Learn how to make a really easy (and cute) essential oil bracelet. This makes a wonderful DIY gift and lets you diffuse oils all day!
There are many great benefits and ways to use essential oils throughout your daily life. From disinfecting with natural household cleaners to health benefits, like clearing up acne, there are hundreds, even thousands of ways to use these oils. Of course, one of the most popular ways to use essential oils is to diffuse them throughout your home. But the one downside to that is you can’t take your diffuser everywhere with you!
Thankfully, I’ve got an easy workaround solution that will let you enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy wherever you go! The solution is to make your own essential oil diffuser bracelet. Then you can wear your favorite scents that help keep you healthy, energized, and in a good mood all day long.
As a certified essential oil coach, I am thrilled to share some information about how to wear jewelry that diffuses the oils easily and naturally. Today, I’ll show you the very simple step-by-step instructions for making your very own essential oil diffuser bracelet.
How To Make An Essential Oil Bracelet
This will show you exactly how to make a cute and functional diffuser bracelet for your oils. You can even customize it and make a bunch of different designs—there is a bracelet for everyone with this project!
- stretchy beading elastic cord
- Porous beads – either unbaked clay beads or Lava Beads
- Other plastic or non-porous beads that you want to customize your bracelet (Head to Walmart, Michaels, or check out Amazon‘s selection)
- Your favorite essential oil or essential oil blend
These bracelets are really easy to make! If you can string beads on elastic, then you can make these all day long!
String your beads and tie off your bracelet so it’s long enough for your wrist.
Next, put a drop or two of your favorite essential oil on a few of the lava beads.
The lava or clay beads are absolutely essential for this to work because they soak the oil in and slowly diffuse it throughout the day. The aroma will also last much longer than if you put it on your skin because the skin quickly absorbs essential oils.
This essential oil diffuser bracelet is a great way to experiment with oil blends and find out which ones are your favorites.
The Best Essential Oil Blends To Diffuse
Now that you know how to make a cute essential oil diffuser bracelet, you need to know which oils to put on it. Here are my three favorite oils and when to use them.
- To Fight Stress: On a stressful day, you can try lavender (or Aura Cacia’s Chill Pill)
- To Combat A Cold: Try some eucalyptus oil on your beads that you can breathe into combat a stuffy nose.
- To Give Yourself Energy: Put some citrus oils (like lemon or grapefruit) on your beads.
I have made at least a dozen of these essential oil diffuser bracelets. When you have a pile of lava beads and other colorful plastic beads in front of you, the design ideas are endless, and stringing beads can become addictive (and relaxing!)
Get a bottle of your favorite essential oil and put it with one of these bracelets and an excellent gift idea! This would be great for an end-of-the-year teacher gift too. Help your child’s teacher to relax this summer and with some lavender and a fun bracelet…you know they need it! 🙂
More DIY Essential Oil Uses Around The Home
Here are even more ways I use essential oils around the house.
- Homemade Foaming Liquid Hand Soap
- Easy Lavender Goat Milk Soap Recipe
- All Natural Homemade Shampoo for Kids
- All Natural Homemade Cleaner with Castile Soap
- How To Make Wool Dryer Balls
- Natural Homemade Carpet Deodorizer
- My Favorite Natural Cold and Flu Remedies for Kids That Really Work
- Homemade Epsom Salt Foot Soak with Lavender
- How I Cleared My Acne with Essential Oils and Coconut Oil
Pin the image below to save the tutorial for later!